When Things Start to Think.
A book often paired with "The invisible Computer" by reviewers: Gershenfeld is a physicist at the MIT Media lab who develops powerful technology and then uses that technology to create a plethora of clever, creative information appliances -- ones you would never have thought of yourself, but once you see them you say, "yeah, I could use that!"
Pointer to the book at Amazon.com >
- All Books
- The Design of Everyday Things, Revised and Expanded Edition
- Living with complexity
- The Design of Future Things
- Emotional Design: Why we love (or hate) everyday things
- The invisible computer
- Things That Make us Smart: Defending Human Attributes in the Age of the Machine
- Turn Signals Are the Facial Expressions of Automobiles
- The Design of Everyday Things