What Kind of a Designer Am I? (2 minute video)What kind of designer am I? After years of trying to explain what I do, I decided to name it: I'm a Cognitive Designer.
Never heard of it? Of course not: I just made up that name.
See this video for a two-minute explanation
Or on the Nielsen Norman group website
- All Books
- The Design of Everyday Things, Revised and Expanded Edition
- Living with complexity
- The Design of Future Things
- Emotional Design: Why we love (or hate) everyday things
- The invisible computer
- Things That Make us Smart: Defending Human Attributes in the Age of the Machine
- Turn Signals Are the Facial Expressions of Automobiles
- The Design of Everyday Things