Italy: Voglio un computer da amare
Interview published 24 Oct. 2003 in L'Espresso (in Italian) with Arianna Dagnino, discussing my talk at the Institute for Interactive design, Ivrea and the (fascinating) research being done there.
But while you are at it, you might enjoy browsing the Interactive design Institute's website.
NOTE: Sadly, the files and website linked to in this article no longer seem to be avaliable.
- All Books
- The Design of Everyday Things, Revised and Expanded Edition
- Living with complexity
- The Design of Future Things
- Emotional Design: Why we love (or hate) everyday things
- The invisible computer
- Things That Make us Smart: Defending Human Attributes in the Age of the Machine
- Turn Signals Are the Facial Expressions of Automobiles
- The Design of Everyday Things