Interface Culture: How New Technology Transforms the Way We Create and Communicate.
An informed, witty essay on how the technology of computer interfaces changes the way we think. After all, it is "Things That Make Us Smart."
Pointer to the book at Amazon.com >
- All Books
- The Design of Everyday Things, Revised and Expanded Edition
- Living with complexity
- The Design of Future Things
- Emotional Design: Why we love (or hate) everyday things
- The invisible computer
- Things That Make us Smart: Defending Human Attributes in the Age of the Machine
- Turn Signals Are the Facial Expressions of Automobiles
- The Design of Everyday Things