Inside My Design Mind (Autodesk interview)Heather Miller of AutoDesk interviewed me for AutoDesk's Line/Shape/Space magazine.
She entitled the article "Inside My Design Mind: Don Norman, Human-Centered Design Leader," but I caution the reader that it got published on April 1, 2015, which is "April Fools' Day." Be wary of trusting anything published on April 1.
- All Books
- The Design of Everyday Things, Revised and Expanded Edition
- Living with complexity
- The Design of Future Things
- Emotional Design: Why we love (or hate) everyday things
- The invisible computer
- Things That Make us Smart: Defending Human Attributes in the Age of the Machine
- Turn Signals Are the Facial Expressions of Automobiles
- The Design of Everyday Things