How Buildings Learn: What Happens After They're Built.
Buildings change throughout their lifetime. This is the best of folk design: keep changing to accommodate life's changes.
Pointer to the book at Amazon.com >
- All Books
- The Design of Everyday Things, Revised and Expanded Edition
- Living with complexity
- The Design of Future Things
- Emotional Design: Why we love (or hate) everyday things
- The invisible computer
- Things That Make us Smart: Defending Human Attributes in the Age of the Machine
- Turn Signals Are the Facial Expressions of Automobiles
- The Design of Everyday Things