Does personalisation of interaction enhance or reduce the quality of the user experience?
"Does personalisation of interaction enhance or reduce the quality of the user experience?"
And I refer you to the Epilog of "Emotional Design" for proof (available at http://jnd.org/dn.mss/CH-Epilog.pdf)
- All Books
- The Design of Everyday Things, Revised and Expanded Edition
- Living with complexity
- The Design of Future Things
- Emotional Design: Why we love (or hate) everyday things
- The invisible computer
- Things That Make us Smart: Defending Human Attributes in the Age of the Machine
- Turn Signals Are the Facial Expressions of Automobiles
- The Design of Everyday Things