eLearning Predictions: Learning Tutors
You might enjoy reading the these predictions about the future of electronic learning: in the ACM Magazine, eLearn.
After this was published, I received email from a reader who stated that my prediction had already come true. He explained how he used his PDA to learn Chinese, with a phrase book, audio flash cards, and "a Read-Write chinese character tutorial that includes animated characters, stroke order practice, and multiple testing modes to test all aspects of developing chinese character knowledge, retention, and
Is this what I was talking about? Partially. I'm looking for more, but I'm impresed enough that I peeked into buying the sysem for myself: Italian, not Chinese, but who knows, ...
Neal Stephenson: someday we will get to your "young lady's illustrated primer."
- All Books
- The Design of Everyday Things, Revised and Expanded Edition
- Living with complexity
- The Design of Future Things
- Emotional Design: Why we love (or hate) everyday things
- The invisible computer
- Things That Make us Smart: Defending Human Attributes in the Age of the Machine
- Turn Signals Are the Facial Expressions of Automobiles
- The Design of Everyday Things