Moggridge, B. (2010). Designing media. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press.
Here is what i said on the back cover, and I can think of no better way of recommending this wonderful book.
"The ways in which media are conceived, formed, and distributed have long undergone change, but now they are in full revolution. There is nobody better than Bill Moggridge to shed an illuminating beam upon the people behind these changes: not the technologists, but the writers, artists, musicians, editors, publishers, and dreamers who are changing our perceptions of the possible. Moggridge is a master of the interview - getting to the core and then collecting and distilling the essence in brief, insightful vignettes. This book is fun to peruse but even more worthy of thorough digestion, rumination, and reflection."
- All Books
- The Design of Everyday Things, Revised and Expanded Edition
- Living with complexity
- The Design of Future Things
- Emotional Design: Why we love (or hate) everyday things
- The invisible computer
- Things That Make us Smart: Defending Human Attributes in the Age of the Machine
- Turn Signals Are the Facial Expressions of Automobiles
- The Design of Everyday Things