Design Doing (UX Podcast)A two part audio interview with Per Axbom and James Royal-Lawson of UX Podcast.
Part 1 covers virtual and augmented reality, design thinking, radical innovations and "user experience."
http://uxpodcast.com/125-don-norman-part-1/ (27 minutes)
Part 2 talks about whether technology is making us dumber or smarter, living with complexity, as well as AI, agents and their role in the future of healthcare. I also ponder their "Heptascale challenge" questions.
- All Books
- The Design of Everyday Things, Revised and Expanded Edition
- Living with complexity
- The Design of Future Things
- Emotional Design: Why we love (or hate) everyday things
- The invisible computer
- Things That Make us Smart: Defending Human Attributes in the Age of the Machine
- Turn Signals Are the Facial Expressions of Automobiles
- The Design of Everyday Things