Complessità vs confusione (Domus Academy Interview)I recently took part in the 10th Anniversary celebration of Maria Grazia Mattei's "Meet the Media Guru" program based in Milan, Italy (I was her guest in 2010). As part of the celebration, I presented a talk in Milan and was interviewed by Stefania Garassini for an article in the magazine of the Domus Academy. (Milan's Domus Academy is one of the world's major design schools. The Domus Academy of San Diego is an offshoot of the one in Milan and my Design Lab at the University of California, San Diego collaborates with them.).
Here is the interview -- in Italian. Your system might translate it. My experience with Google Translate is that allows you to get the gist of the article, but mangles the language (both languages).
- All Books
- The Design of Everyday Things, Revised and Expanded Edition
- Living with complexity
- The Design of Future Things
- Emotional Design: Why we love (or hate) everyday things
- The invisible computer
- Things That Make us Smart: Defending Human Attributes in the Age of the Machine
- Turn Signals Are the Facial Expressions of Automobiles
- The Design of Everyday Things