Writing To Me
Guidelines For Writing To Me
I try to respond personally to all my mail, but this depends upon my workload, which varies between high and unreasonably high. I answer many correspondents each week, most frequently from students. I spend a lot of time at this. But please avoid asking me these things:But please do write.
I enjoy the questions and examples. I learn a lot from them, and I usually learn even more when I answer questions, so the time is worthwhile for all concerned. Just don't abuse the privilege.
contact me at don at jnd.org
Keynote Addresses and Schedule
Contact information, bios, press photos, ...
- Ted Talk: Design and Emotion
- Industrial Design Part of Apple's Success (Voice of America interview, 2016)
- Norman Doors. Posner interview. Vox 2016. (I'm not allowed to view it--see above)
- An Evening With Don Norman (Stanford: 2014)
- Design Research and Innovation
- An eternal record of the evening with Don Norman. (Stanford Business school), 2014.
- May 31, 2017. At Microsoft (Bing). Redmond, WA
- June 21, 2017. My Design panel at BioTech Conference, San Diego
- July 1-6, Madeira, Portugal. MITI Advisory Board
- July 7, Lisbon.
- October 26-27, 2017. Design Forward 2017 at San Diego Liberty Station
- October 30 - November 3, 2017. International Association of Societies of Design Research (IASDR). University of Cincinnati, Ohio. (Giving talks, attending, ...)